Hair journey from 2012 until now.
- First pic: regular blowout. Split ends was crazy.
- Second pic: I was playing in CT and didn’t have a salon so I let some white folk do my hair…..didn’t last at all.
- Third pic: Ethiopian blowout.
- Fourth pic: 3 months without combing my hair.
- Fifth pic: A few days after ifyoucanwhoyoucanowl loc’d my hair.
- Sixth pic: Currently.
Being an adult is realizing that $5,000 is a lot of money to owe and very little money to own.
Lillian Weber, a 99-year-old good Samaritan from Iowa, has spent the last few years sewing a dress a day for the Little Dresses For Africa charity, a Christian organization that distributes dresses to children in need in Africa and elsewhere.
Weber’s goal is to make 1,000 dresses by the time she turns 100 on May 6th. So far, she’s made more than 840. Though she says she could make two a day, she only makes one – but each single dress she makes per day is personalized with careful stitchwork. She hopes that each little girl who receives her dress can take pride in her new garment.
on today’s episode of me having feelings, a series of tweets about “anti-rape nail polish.”
Yea you have a point but it’ll eliminate the stranger rape encounter. They should definitely throw some funds towards rape centers tho and teach people that everyone who isn’t drugged or rapped by strangers